Rules and Regulations
- The following are not permitted on the premises: Power or Hand Tools, All Terrain Vehicles, Flammables, Fireworks, Pets, Firearms, Illegal Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- Smoking and electronic cigarettes are permitted ONLY in designated areas. Smoking or electronic cigarettes is not permitted inside any buildings, or outside the buildings or lodge. Check with the staff for designated smoking areas. Cigarette butts must be deposited in proper receptacles. It is a fire hazard to smoke in unauthorized areas on the grounds.
- Only Service Animals are allowed.
- If you want to use the swimming pool, be aware a lifeguard is not going to be present, so swim at your own risk.
- Keep it clean! Put everything back where it was after you are done.
- Security violations or concerns must be addressed to the staff.
- Respect each other regardless of race, sex, age, disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, communication needs, or other protected characteristics.